Since the tongue and oral cavity are gateways between your mind-body system and the outside environment, maintaining the health of this vital organ is critical to general well-being.
The tongue can be a mirror to all the organs of the body, and thus, a daily look at the tongue prior to scraping gives you a clue to your general health.
- reduces the toxins and bacteria on the tongue that cause bad breath
- enhances the sense of taste
- improves digestion
HOW TO USE IT
- You can use your tongue cleaner every day in the morning on an empty stomach
- simply hold the two ends of the tongue cleaner in both hands
- extend the tongue and place the tongue cleaner on the surface of the tongue, as far back as is comfortable.
- gently put the tongue cleaner forward so that it removes the unwanted coating
- repeat this action 3-5 times or until no more coating is being removed and your tongue feels fresh and clean. Rinse the tongue cleaner with hot tap water between strokes.
- for additional benefits add up to 10 more strokes to further stimulate the internal organs, supporting digestion and healthy elimination.
HOW TO CLEAN IT
Rub lemon juice onto the copper surface and you'll find it shining in no time!