How do I use Laurel Leaf oil?
- Evening Skincare: As part of your evening skincare routine, add one or two drops of Laurel Leaf oil to your favourite moisturizer and gently rub on the skin to help keep your skin looking clean and revitalized.
- Shower Aroma: Add a couple drops of Laurel Leaf oil to your shower floor and delight in a refreshing, and energizing aroma as you enjoy the steam.
- Personal Massage: For a relaxing massage after a workout, add one to two drops of Laurel Leaf oil to a dollop of Deepblue® lotion rub or your favourite unscented lotion and gently apply to desired areas to enjoy a soothing aroma during your massage.
- Surface Cleanser: Create your own homemade surface cleanser by adding a few drops of Laurel Leaf oil and Lemon oil, to a glass spray bottle of water. Simply spray and wipe down commonly used surfaces in your home and delight in a fresh, invigorating aroma.
- Diffusion: Add three to four drops of Laurel Leaf essential oil to your favourite diffuser to create an aromatically energizing environment at home or the office.
What is Laurel Leaf oil?
Native to the Mediterranean region, the Laurel tree, Laurus nobilis, is a small evergreen tree with smooth, elliptically shaped, light green leaves. The laurel leaves go through a process of steam distillation to produce the fragrant and refreshing Laurel Leaf essential oil.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas. For external use only.